Saturday, April 12, 2014

Come let us anew...

Well, here we are again. Are we surprised?  I'm writing yet another recommitment post. As I went through my bedtime routine tonight, I tried to think of reasons why I just can't seem to keep to my plan for weight loss. It all boils down to self sabotage. I am really good at talking myself into staying fat. Heck, I've always been this way. It's a risky path to go down that's for sure. 

So on the close of yet another awful day, and a bag of mini Cadbury eggs later, I'm recommitting. I don't want to always be this way. Maybe it's because I think being skinny will make me prettier or get me more friends or make me happier, but in the end being healthier will make my life more complete. 

So here's my plan for the week:
  1. No Soda (12 days strong so far)
  2. More water! (64-100 ounces)
  3. No candy until Saturday
  4. Shred Monday - Saturday
  5. Snack on vegetables and fruit
  6. No food after dinner
  7. Tell myself a new story
  8. LOVE MYSELF TODAY

No comments:

Post a Comment