Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Living with your decisions, and other people's choices

There are decisions we make that can be changed and there are decisions that can't. Correction, we can remake decisions, we can't change the way we chose in the past.

So yes, I have chosen to live a more gluttonous, low activity life in the past. That doesn't have to be my choice in the future. I can change.

But sometimes I have a hard time accepting the choices that have already been made. I beat myself up pretty good.

I struggle with others' decisions sometimes too. Now that is ridiculous! If I expect to be able to live my life the way I want, so can others. I shouldn't judge others by the template I use to judge myself. Anyway, I'm rambling a bit.

I guess the basis of this post isn't just about the way I feel about my body. It is my emotional health and a confession: sometimes I don't like other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment